On December 21, the week of Christmas, the Ulrich Feed Mill will come crashing down. But there's a lot of cool, retro stuff in there, and we've been given exclusive access to the facility from now until then. The problem isn't a shortage of cool stuff but rather a surplus.
Fill out this form to let us know if you can make it!
- an army of people between Sunday, Dec. 13th — Thursday, Dec. 17th, 5:30 - 8:30 pm
- 10-15 volunteers per night (led by a competent, volunteer crew leader)
- ages 16 and up, please
- tearing down walls
- pulling up floor boards
- harvesting old metal milling equipment
- removing, transporting, and storing anything that would look sweet in our new building
- corded sawzalls
- cat claws
- extension cords/power splitters
- old, warm clothes as you will get dirty
***Clearly label all tools with your name as to not confuse them with others'***
"Bummer, I can't make it!"
Maybe consider helping by dropping off clearly labeled extension chords, power splitters, stepladders, & stools to the church this coming Sunday morning under the coatracks? We will store them under lock & key each night & return them after the project has been completed.